ISTAT University 2.0 Program - 2023/2024
ISTAT University (ISTAT U) provides an overview of the many facets of the aviation finance and leasing industry and exposes them to real world concepts and methodologies. It offers in-depth learning, practical insights, access to students from around the globe and is an exceptional avenue for beginning a career in the industry.
ISTAT U 2.0 starts in October and is offered with an exclusively online format. Interested candidates must apply for the 2023-2024 Program on or before 1 September 2023.
Carefully review the admission requirements to ensure you qualify for ISTAT U 2.0:
- Completed an undergraduate (bachelor's) degree within the last three years or are currently enrolled in a graduate (master's) degree program
- Undergraduate (bachelor's) and/or graduate (master's) degree must be in one of the following areas of study: business, accounting, finance or economics, or related field of study
- No prior professional experience in the aviation leasing or finance industry
- U.S. Grade Point Average (G.P.A.) requirement: 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale. Outside of the U.S.: students must hold an academic ranking within the top 25% (75%-100%).
Required documentation to be included in application:
- Official transcripts from undergraduate (bachelor's) and graduate (master's) programs
- English proficiency test scores (e.g. TOEFL, etc.) for applicants whose primary language is not English
The tuition for the 2023-2024 ISTAT U Online Program is US$4,836 (US$804 per credit hour). If you are interested in receiving scholarship support from the ISTAT Foundation to cover a portion of the program tuition, please be sure to indicate your interest in the application.
FIND 695A: 16 October 2023 – 17 December 2023
FIND 695B: 8 January 2024 – 10 March 2024
FIND 695C: 27 May 2024 – 28 July 2024
For more information on ISTAT University, please contact the ISTAT Foundation Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org.