ISTAT University (ISTAT U) provides an overview of the many facets of the aviation finance and leasing industry and exposes them to real world concepts and methodologies. It offers in-depth learning, practical insights, access to students from around the globe and is an exceptional avenue for beginning a career in the industry.
ISTAT U 2.0 starts in October and is offered with an exclusively online format. Interested candidates must apply for the 2022-2023 Program on or before 9 September 2022.
Carefully review the admission requirements to ensure you qualify for ISTAT U 2.0:
- Completed an undergraduate (bachelor's) degree within the last three years or are currently enrolled in a graduate (master's) degree program
- Undergraduate (bachelor's) and/or graduate (master's) degree must be in one of the following areas of study: business, accounting, finance or economics, or related field of study
- No prior professional experience in the aviation leasing or finance industry
- U.S. Grade Point Average (G.P.A.) requirement: 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale. Outside of the U.S.: students must hold an academic ranking within the top 25% (75%-100%).
Required documentation to be included in application:
- Official transcripts from undergraduate (bachelor's) and graduate (master's) programs
- English proficiency test scores (e.g. TOEFL, etc.) for applicants whose primary language is not English
The tuition for the 2022-2023 ISTAT U Online Program is US$4,638 (US$1,546 per course). If you are interested in receiving scholarship support from the ISTAT Foundation to cover a portion of the program tuition, please be sure to indicate your interest in the application.
FIND 695A: 17 October 2022 – 18 December 2022
FIND 695B: 9 January 2023 – 12 March 2023
FIND 695C: 29 May 2023 – 30 July 2023
For more information on ISTAT University, please contact the ISTAT Foundation Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org.