ISTAT University (ISTAT U) provides an overview of the many facets of the aviation finance and leasing industry and exposes them to real world concepts and methodologies. It offers in-depth learning, practical insights, access to students from around the globe and is an exceptional avenue for beginning a career in the industry.
ISTAT U 2.0 starts in October and is offered with an exclusively online format. Interested candidates must apply for the 2021-2022 Program on or before 31 August 2021.
Carefully review the admission requirements to ensure you qualify for ISTAT U 2.0:
- Completed an undergraduate degree within the last three years or are currently enrolled in a graduate degree
- Currently enrolled in or have graduated with one of the following areas of study: business, accounting, finance or economics, or related field of study
- No prior professional experience in the aviation leasing or finance industry
- U.S. Grade Point Average (G.P.A.) requirement: 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale. Outside of the U.S.: students must hold an academic ranking within the top 25% (75%-100%).
Required documentation to be included in application:
- Official transcripts from undergraduate (bachelor's) and graduate (master's) programs
- Placement exam test scores (e.g. GRE, GMAT, etc.) for students currently enrolled in a graduate degree that required such test scores
- Personal statement (not to exceed one page): Describe your interest in commercial aviation leasing and finance as it relates to what ISTAT member companies engage in.
- English proficiency test scores (e.g. TOEFL, etc.) for applicants whose primary language is not English
For more information on ISTAT U, please contact the ISTAT Foundation Headquarters at email@example.com.